Temporary Liquor Permits
Local Zoning Approval– obtained from the town in which the event is taking place
Fire Marshal's Approval – obtained from the town in which the event is taking place
Town Clerk Certification - obtained from the town in which the event is taking place
Police Authority - obtained from the town in which the event is taking place
Applicant Suitability - obtained from the local police chief from the town in which the applicant resides (this includes out of state)
Sketch - detailed sketch of the proposed premises to outline your plan to control the safe sale and service of alcohol to patrons
Identify which permit type you will require:
- Temporary Liquor for Charitable Organization 501c3 (LCO)
- Temporary Liquor for Non-Commercial Organization (LTA)
- Temporary Beer for Non-Commercial Organization (LTB)
- Temporary Off Premises Auction for Non-Profit Corporation (LNC)
- Temporary Special Club for existing licensed Clubs going off-site (LSP)
Starting a New Application:
To start the simplified online application and payment process do the following: Click the "Apply Online" button, complete the Registration process in the name of your qualifying Organization (or sign in) and then select and apply for the correct temporary permit type.
Please Note: This is an Online Application only. The paper application should be printed and completed in order to upload to your online application.