Walk-In Center Policies
The Department of Consumer Protection (DCP) has redirected our walk in center staff in order to better serve the public. However, the public may still visit our Self-Serve Walk In center if needed. Phone numbers for our divisions and access to phones will be provided for questions or for those with scheduled appointments.
Prior to your visit, you are encouraged to contact the appropriate division to schedule an appointment.
The Walk-In Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Walk-In Center policies are as follows:
- Applications and general information may be obtained
- Individuals may drop-off applications and documents
- Credit/debit cards are NOT accepted
- Checks and money orders are preferred.
- Notary services are not available on a daily basis
The Self-Serve Walk-in Center does not:
- Issue licenses
- Review or approve licenses
- Provide technical assistance
- Print license certificates
- For expedited processing or to pay using a credit/debit card, please apply or renew online.