Streamline your workflow. Save Time. Focus on Patient Care.
The Connecticut Prescription Monitoring and Reporting System (CPMRS) can now be accessed through approved electronic health records (EHR) and pharmacy management systems (PMS).
The Connecticut Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) is pleased to announce a statewide initiative to integrate the CPMRS into approved EHR/PMS using Appriss Health’s PMP Gateway service. The integration will eliminate the need for providers to navigate to the CPMRS website, log in, and enter their patient’s information. Instead, the EHR/PMS will automatically initiate a patient query, which will return the patient’s controlled substance prescription records directly within the clinical workflow inside the EHR/PMS.
- Access PMP data at the point-of-care
- Streamline searches
- Increase utilization of the CPMRS
- Access to PMP data and NarxCare analytics within the workflow
What is the integration process?
- Complete the Integration Request Form.
- Please ensure that you identify a primary contact (the person leading the integration project within your organization), as well as a contact for your software vendor.
- Complete all requested documents:
- Upon completion of the Integration Request form, an End User License Agreement (EULA) will be emailed to the person you identified as your primary point of contact. This contract must be executed before system credentials can be requested.
- Upon completion of the Integration Request form, a PMP Gateway Licensee Questionnaire will also be emailed to the person you identified as your primary point of contact. The completed PMP Gateway Licensee Questionnaire is provided to all the PMP State Administrator(s) of each state that your organization would like to query during the patient history search. Each PMP State Administrator uses the questionnaire to determine if your organization meets their state's stipulations so that they may grant your organization access to their PMP data through PMP Gateway. It is required that this document be completed before Appriss Health can release system credentials to your organization.
- Upon receipt of a fully executed EULA and PMP Gateway Licensee Questionnaire, an Appriss Health Project Manager will review the documents and either initiate the integration process or reach out for additional clarification/information.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our connected partners:
Community Health Center
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Rite Aid Pharmacy
Yale New Haven Hospital
Arthritis Center of Connecticut
Barochia Internal Medicine, LLC
Boys and Girls Village Inc
Brightside Family Dental
C&D Pharmacy Services, Inc. dba Cornerstone Pharmacy
Central Connect Counseling Assc LLC
Clearpoint Recovery Center
Clinton Eye Associates
Community Health and Wellness Center of Greater Torrington
Community Health Center (CT)
Community Mental Health Affiliates
Comprehensive Neurology and Pain Center of Connecticut
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Connecticut Neck and Back Specialists, LLC
Connecticut Pediatric Partnership dba Doctors Pediatric
Cross Roads Counseling
Dental Health Associates
Eastern Connecticut Hematology & Oncology
ECHN Ambulatory Behavioral Health
ECHN-Manchester Memorial hospital
Esana Med Spa (DrFirst)
Expert Dental (Allscripts)
FAMILY FOOTCARE, PC
FPIM of New Haven County, LLC
Generations Family Health Care
Griswold Dental Associates
Holistic Healing Partners, LLC
Holistic Health & Healing Center
Holistic Psychiatric Services LLC
Integrated Behavioral Health PC
Interventional Spine and Sports
Jewish Family Services of Greater Hartford
Litchfield County Orthopedic and Spine, PC
Main Street Pharmacy #2, LLC
Main Street Pharmacy 3, LLC
Medical Specialists of Fairfield LLC
Mystic Medical Associates LLC
Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics and Spine Specialists PC
New Haven Correctional Facility
New Milford Visiting Nurse and Hospital
New Smile Dental, LLC
Norwich Smiles and Family Dentistry
Oncology Hematology Care of Connecticut
Optum Supportive Care
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC
Pain Management LLC
Paradigm Medical Care, LLC
Pediatric Associates of Cheshire
Perception Programs, Inc.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation of Hartford, LLC
Physicians Alliance of CT, LLC
Purnima Women's Health
Real Life Medical
Recovery and Health Source LLC
Sound Community Services, Inc
Southwest Community Health Center
Stamford Dental Spa
Stamford Health Medical Group
The Children's Center of Hamden
The Eye Care Group
The Grove School Health Center
The Nurse's Office Primary Care and Walk in Center LLC
Therapeutic Center for Children and Families
United Community & Family Services
Urological Associates of Bridgeport, PC
W Backus Enterprise
Wellspring Foundation, Inc.
West Haven Medical Group
Wilton Internal Medicine, LLC
Women’s Health Specialty Care
Yale Medicine/Neurocritical Care
The Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection, Prescription Monitoring and Reporting System Statewide Gateway integration project is supported by the Department of Social Services through funding received from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $3,253,639 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CMS, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit CMS.gov.