Pharmacy License Outside the State of Connecticut
This registration is required for businesses that reside outside the State of Connecticut and wish to conduct the business of pharmacy within the State of Connecticut.
Prior to obtaining this registration your application will be reviewed by the Commission of Pharmacy. You must be licensed as a pharmacy in your home state in order to obtain this registration.
Complete the application below.
Provide a copy of your current registration in your home state
Provide a copy of your Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Registration
Provide a copy of your most recent inspection
Please provide an email address to allow the Commission of Pharmacy to communicate with you more efficiently. (If you have already submitted an application and would like to add or change an email address in your file please email DCP.PharmacyNRLicense@ct.gov)
Applications, Forms & Other:
New Application - $750
Renewal Fee - $190
- As of January 1st, 2019 there will now be fees applied to all nonresident pharmacy changes. See Public Act 18-16
- Change of Nonresident Pharmacy Forms
- Change of Location Form - $190
- Change of Owner Form - $90
- Change of Manager Form - $90
- Change of Name Form - $90
Note: This license expires annually on August 31st
Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection