Guaranty Fund Online Application Process
Filing a Guaranty Fund claim online helps to ensure that you are eligible, as well as that you provide the required information and documents for your application. This will help to process your claim more quickly, ultimately getting you a check sooner, if you are eligible.
- Go to our state licensing and enforcement web site: https://elicense.ct.gov/ .
- Login with an existing account or create a new one
- Click on "File a Complaint" under "Online Services"
- Click on the "File a Complaint/Claim" Button
- Select the "Home Improvement..." option from the dropdown, and enter the name of the business/contractor, and as much contact information as you have, and click the "File Complaint" button at the bottom
- Review the business name and contact information (Respondent), as well as your contact information (Complainant).
- Proceed to answer all of the questions and upload the required documentation.
- Review your application and submit for review.