Product Recall Information
The Department enforces many safety regulations for items sold in Connecticut and works closely with the federal Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Drug Enforcement Administration in Washington, DC.
- Recalls.gov is the single source for all recalls taking place across the country.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is the lead government agency responsible for identifying and removing unsafe products from the marketplace.
- For Kids' Sake -- Selecting Safe Toys for Children: Brochure with information from the U.S. CPSC
- On Safety Blog: Official Blog Site of the CPSC. This includes the latest safety information.
- Connecticut Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Lead-Related Product Recalls: The CPSC recalls of lead contaminated items