Office of the State’s Attorney
Ansonia-Milford Judicial District
Margaret E. Kelley, State's Attorney
For more information, follow one of these links:
- Follow this link to e-mail the State's Attorney's Office
- Office and Court Locations and Directions
- Information for Victims of Crime
- Internship Opportunities
- Employment Opportunities
- Judicial Branch Forms
- Public Information - News and Notices - News Media Inquiries
- Frequently asked questions about the State's Attorney's office
- History of the Ansonia-Milford Judicial District
Would you like a prosecutor to speak to your group or class?
If you wish to have a member of the Office of the State’s Attorney speak to your group or class, please follow this link to email Assistant State’s Attorney Alexander Beck, who will assist you with scheduling a speaker.
Would you like to schedule a visit to the courthouse for your class or group?
Courthouse visits are scheduled through the Judicial Branch:
- For further information about visits to the Milford courthouse, please call the Office of the Court Clerk at (203) 877-4293.
- For more information about visiting the Derby courthouse, call the Clerk's Office at (203) 735-7438.