COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling in Connecticut
All people aged 12+ are now eligible for the vaccine.
Children aged 12-15 are eligible for the Pfizer vaccine only.
NOTE: Beginning April 27, 2021, you no longer need an appointment to get vaccinated at specific clinics in Connecticut. To see a list of these clinics, please visit our Walk-Up Vaccine Locations page.
You can schedule a vaccine appointment at any of the locations below:
- Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS): Schedule appointments at multiple clinics across the state.
- CT COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: Open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week. For an appointment, call 877-918-2224.
- Hartford HealthCare: Multiple locations, including large clinics in the Hartford area.
- Yale New Haven Health: Multiple locations, including large clinics in the New Haven area.
- Stamford Health: A clinic operates seven days per week at Stamford Hospital.
- Walgreens: Vaccinations currently offered at 12 different CT locations with many more soon added across the state.
- CVS: Currently offering vaccinations at four CT locations (Colchester, Putnam, Waterford, and Windsor Locks), expanding to 12 more locations soon.
- Walmart: Currently offering vaccinations at seven CT locations (Hartford, New Haven, North Windham, Norwalk, Torrington, Waterbury, and West Haven).
For more information about COVID vaccine eligibility and scheduling in CT, please visit our Vaccine Portal.