|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 28, 2020
CONTACT: Jim Carson, Communications Director
Health Insurance Rate Filings for 2021
Informational Meeting Open to the Public
The Connecticut Insurance Department seeks public comment at an informational public meeting on the rate proposals filed by Aetna, Anthem Health Plans, ConnectiCare Benefits Inc., Harvard Pilgrim and United Healthcare/Oxford for the 2021 plan year.
Meeting Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: This informational meeting will be held virtually online. CTN will web stream the hearing live at https://ct-n.com/Default.asp. The meeting will also being streamed live on the Department’s YouTube Channel.
The public will have an opportunity to submit questions and/or provide comments specific to the rate filings. Anyone wishing to testify can sign up by sending an email to cid.RateFIlings@ct.gov with your name and testimony attached no later than 4:00 pm on September 1, 2020. Testimony is limited to 3 minutes per person. Due to the number of filings and amount of material to be covered at the meeting, the Department may not get to every question from the public.
About the Connecticut Insurance Department: The mission of the Connecticut Insurance Department is to protect consumers through regulation of the industry, outreach, education and advocacy.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask a question or file a complaint online
- Call the Consumer Helpline at 800-203-3447 or 860-297-3900.
- Sign up for e-alerts to get the latest news, warnings and rate changes that may affect your premium
- Download consumer FAQs on health, homeowner and auto coverage
- Use the Department’s Speakers Bureau for public events.
- Visit our Web site and follow the Department on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube