- WC 2021 - Workers' Compensation Loss Cost Adoption Form
- Please refer to the System For Electronic Rate and Form Filing (SERFF) for the most up-to-date versions of forms, checklists and requirements.
- (New) NOTICE TO WORKERS' COMPENSATION INSURERS and PRODUCERS CONCERNING CHANGES TO TREATMENT OF SINGLE MEMBER LLC's
Workers' Compensation Assigned Risk Plan - Administered by NCCI (National Council on Compensation Insurance, Inc.):
Workers' Compensation Related links:
- State of Connecticut Workers' Compensation Commission
- Order & Memorandum of findings and Recommendation in the application of the NCCI for a change in advisory loss costs and a change in assigned risk rates.
- 10/22/2020 – (New) Memorandum and Order in the Matter of The National Council on Compensation Insurance, Inc.'s Workers' Compensation Voluntary Loss Costs and Assigned Risk Rates Filing, Effective January 1, 2021
- Second Injury Fund (Note: The Second Injury Fund information provided here is for your assistance, any questions regarding the information within these documents, or about the Second Injury Fund, should be Directed to the Attention of the Second Injury Fund. Contact information can be found at the Office of the State Treasurer)