|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 24, 2020
CONTACT: Jim Carson, Communications Director
Statement from Insurance Commissioner Andrew N. Mais
Health Insurance Rate Request Filings for 2021
“The Connecticut Insurance Department has received 14 rate filings from 10 health insurers for plans that will be offered on the individual and small group market, both on and off the state-sponsored exchange, Access Health CT. The Department will examine these filings with a fine-tooth comb to make sure these requested rates are consistent with state law.
Working within the authority granted to this Department, we will do everything we can to protect Connecticut healthcare consumers during the difficult COVID crisis.”
Click here for: Rate Chart and Rate Filings.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask a question or file a complaint online
- Call the Consumer Helpline at 800-203-3447 or 860-297-3900.
- Sign up for e-alerts to get the latest news, warnings and rate changes that may affect your premium
- Download consumer FAQs on health, homeowner and auto coverage
- Use the Department’s Speakers Bureau for public events.
- Visit our Web site and follow the Department on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube