|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 2, 2020
CONTACT: Jim Carson, 860-297-3958
PROTECTION OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND
RESPONSE - SAFE STORES, RELIEF FOR POLICYHOLDERS, TAXPAYERS, AND TENANTS
Governor Lamont’s Executive Order No. 7S enacts a 60-day grace period for premium payments, policy cancellations, and non-renewals of insurance policies from April 1 to June 1.
For help with all your insurance issues:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask a question or file a complaint online
- Call the Consumer Helpline at 800-203-3447 or 860-297-3900.
- Sign up for e-alerts to get the latest news, warnings and rate changes that may affect your premium
- Download consumer FAQs on health, homeowner and auto coverage
- Use the Department’s Speakers Bureau for public events.
- Visit our Web site and follow the Department on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube