|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 10, 2019
CONTACT: Jim Carson, 860-297-3958
Connecticut Insurance Department (CID) Commissioner Andrew N. Mais is pleased to announce the Department’s re-accreditation by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
The NAIC Financial Regulation Standards and Accreditation (F) Committee voted to award continued accreditation to the CID at their national meeting on December 6. Accredited state insurance departments undergo comprehensive, independent review every five years to ensure they meet financial solvency oversight standards.
“I am very proud to see our accreditation renewed. It is a testament to the Department’s commitment to consumer protection and quality of work,” said Commissioner Mais.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask a question or file a complaint online
- Call the Consumer Helpline at 800-203-3447 or 860-297-3900.
- Sign up for e-alerts to get the latest news, warnings and rate changes that may affect your premium
- Download consumer FAQs on health, homeowner and auto coverage
- Visit our Web site and follow the Department on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube