Tropical Storm ISAIAS – August 5, 2020
- August 20, 2020 – Consumer Alert: Disaster-Related Fraud
- August 10, 2020 – Hurricane Season has just begun – Flood insurance is not covered by a homeowners policy
- August 6, 2020 – Consumer Alert: In the Aftermath of Tropical Storm Isaias Be Aware of Storm Chasers, Scammers and Fraud
- Steps to take in wake of Tropical Storm Isaias
- Flood Insurance is an important policy to protect your home
- Be prepared – Hurricane Season
PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURERS:
- August 7, 2020 – Tropical Storm ISAIAS – Guidance Concerning Suspension of Premium Payments Under Bulletin IC-31
- August 6, 2020 – NOTICE to Companies sending Claims Adjusters or staff to handle Tropical Storm ISAIAS claims.
- Notice Regarding Homeowner Hurricane Deductibles
- The Governor has Declared a State of Emergency for Tropical Storm ISAIAS. This officially activates Bulletin IC-31 and IC-29 see links below. Please share this information with your members.
Consumers with questions can call 860-297-3900 or visit us online to ask a question or file a complaint here.
Insurance companies and licensees with questions can call 860-297-3800 directly or send us an email to email@example.com