Portable Electronics Insurance Renewals
November 30th, 2017
- Portable Electronics Insurance renewal applications were emailed to all active licensees the last week in November.
- You will want to verify and/or update your information by using our Online Change in License Information.
- Once you have completed the two applications, be sure to sign and date each application, submit the completed applications and fee.
Types of Payments Accepted:
- Check or Money Order (No cash, credit card or online payments are accepted.)
- Make payable to: “Treasurer, State of Connecticut”
- Fee: $450.00
- An electronic process via NIPR or CT Insurance Department website is NOT available at this time. No credit cards are accepted.
Confirmation of Renewed License:
Once the renewed license has been approved, the Department will send an email with instructions on how to PRINT the updated license. Note: The Department does not issue hard copies of licenses.
Failure to Renew On-time:
Failure to submit the $450.00 renewal fee postmarked by the January 31, 2018 expiration date, will result in the license being cancelled for non-renewal. There is no grace period.
How to reinstate:
After January 31st, 2018, you will be required to reinstate with the paper application and $600.00 fee.
Questions: Email: email@example.com, Attn: Portable Electronics Insurance Renewals