Laws and Regulations
Copies of the Insurance Department’s regulations are provided as a courtesy. While the Insurance Department makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information, the Department makes no warranty as to their accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness. An official copy of the Regulations of Connecticut State Agencies may be purchased from the Commission on Official Legal Publications.
- Connecticut State Statutes
- CT State Insurance Statutes (Title 38a) (Revised to January 1, 2021)
- 2020 Supplement to the CT General Statutes (Title 38a) (Contains 2019 codified Public Acts)
- Connecticut Insurance Department Regulations
- List of Final Regulations Recently Adopted
- List of Proposed Regulations