File a Complaint or Ask a Question

Have a question or complaint? We want to hear from you and there are several ways to reach the Department:

Online options:

email icon online form icon question icon
Send an E-Mail to: Complaint Online Ask Question

Or reach us by:

post mail icon
File a Complaint by Mail
phone icon
Consumer Helpline: (800) 203-3447 or (860) 297-3900