2023 CFA Training Calendar!
The 2023 Calendar is available on our website: ct.gov/cfpc
We encourage all fire service members to go online and look through the courses being offered in 2023. If your department did not receive printed copies, contact Alan Zygmunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies or as always printed copies will be available here at CFA.
To Register For Classes Utilize Our On-Line Registration System - Acadis
To create an account, please follow the directions below:
Note: The Acadis portal is best used in CHROME. Using Microsoft Edge requires the browser to be fully updated. If using a web-filtering product you must add ACADIS to your products safe list.
- Go to https://cfa.acadisonline.com/
- Turn off the pop-up blocker
- Click on WebForms in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on Request a CFA User Portal Account.
- Fill out the form, then click Submit in the lower right corner of the page.
- You will receive an email indicating that your submission has been received; please allow two business days while our staff reviews and processes your request.
*Note: You cannot register for a class until your User Portal Account has been approved!
- Watch for another email with the link you will need to access your new Acadis Portal account.
- Once you receive your account you will be able to register for classes
- Once you have logged into the Portal, hover over the Training and Events tab, then click Browse or Sign up for Training.”
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you experience any issues along the way, please email:
Lastly, we have found a couple of errors in the online version of the Calendar. Both of these should be corrected in the printed version.
1. The Fire Service Instructor III class on April 6 is shown in Clinton. It is actually in Guilford.
2. On the Calendar pages in October and November (Oct 28, 29, Nov 4, 5 11 and 12) show a Pump Operator class in Southbury. The Pump operator class in Southbury is in June the October November class is not correct.