Instructions for Claiming College Credit for CFA Courses
Instructions for Claiming College Credit for Connecticut Fire Academy Courses.
CFA students should request a transcript from the Connecticut Fire Academy be sent directly to the Registrar, Charter Oak State College.
Complete the Special Credit Registry form and follow the instructions attached.
Click on links below for the forms.
CFA Courses available for credit:
- Chemistry for Emergency Response
- Command and General Staff Function for Incident Level Management Teams
- Fire Officer I
- Fire Officer II
- Fire Officer III
- Fire Officer IV
- Fire Service Instructor I
- Fire Service Instructor II
- Fire Service Instructor III
- Health and Safety Officer
- Incident Safety Officer – Fire Suppression
- Public Fire and Life Safety Educator I
- Recruit Firefighter