- We post news articles, publications, and important updates on our social media pages. Our social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify (listen to our official podcast), and Mailchimp (sign up for our mailing list).
Visit our Social Media Links page.
CAES in the News
- When The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station is mentioned in the news, we post the links to the articles on our website and social media. We update our CAES in the News page often, check back soon or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Visit our CAES in the News page.
- The Station employs approximately 92 full time Scientists, Technicians, and Support Staff. The Station hires approximately 50 Summer Research Assistants to assist Station Scientists in our laboratories between May 1 and October 31 each year. Station employment opportunities are advertised in the New Haven Register, Connecticut Post, and the Hartford Courant. The CAES is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. See open positions on our webpage below.
Visit our Job Opportunities page.
- Visit the Plant Disease Information Office's (PDIO) What's New page for recent publications or alerts
Visit the PDIO's What's New page.
Podcasts and Videos
- Watch episodes of The CAES's official Coast & Country podcast on YouTube and Spotify. View our most recent episode on YouTube, "CAES Podcast - PFAS"
Visit our Podcasts and Videos page.
- We publish press releases when we have important updates to share with the public on our website and social media platforms.
Visit our Press Release page.