Meeting Type: Special Meeting of the Social Equity Council
Meeting Location: Virtual only - via Zoom Webinar Platform
Chair: Andrea Comer
for public comment and viewing of the meeting - the zoom link is below.
CT-N plans to stream the meeting. To view, visit: https://ct-n.com
Official meeting information is on the Public Meeting Calendar, here
For Public Access, please click the link below to join the zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/98040056439?pwd=R2k0WUtiYVZ3bTJub1NvNmNScitUUT09
Webinar ID: 980 4005 6439 Passcode: 8675309
1) Call to order and welcome
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes (12/7/2021)
4) From the Executive Director Ginne-Rae Clay, Interim Executive Director
- Resolution: Technical Assistance Plan Approval
5) Committee Reports/ Requests for Action
- Outreach Committee Marilyn Alverio & Subira Gordon, Co-Chairs
- Finance Committee Christine Shaw, Chair
- Governance Committee Ojala Naeem, Chair
- Policy Committee Edwin Shirley, Chair
- Discussion on legislative agenda
- Workforce Committee Kelli-Marie Vallieres, Chair
6) Public Speaking - Members of the public that wish to address the Social Equity Council may participate in the public speaking period.
- Members of the public may sign up between 9:30 – 9:50 A.M. during the Zoom meeting via the Q&A feature by stating interest in speaking with their name, address and email address, for the record.
- Members of the public will be given three (3) minutes per person for question/comment and response from the Council
- Public comment period will be 30 minutes maximum
7) For the Good of the Order – New Business, Updates and Information