Connecticut State ArmsInformation for
State Employees


If you are an employee of the State of Connecticut, and you have been injured on the job or diagnosed with an occupational disease or illness, you will need to contact the Department of Administrative Services Workers' Compensation Program:

link opens in new browser tab  State Employee Workers’ Compensation Program


Department of Administrative Services
Workers’ Compensation
450 Columbus Boulevard - Suite 1404
Hartford, CT 06103

Phone:  (860) 713-5002
FAX:  (860) 713-7458



All provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act still apply to State employees.

Most importantly, it is important to remember that you — the injured worker — must file an official notice of claim for workers' compensation benefits, using the Commission's Form 30C.