- Marjorie Greene, “Fair Employment is Good Business at G. Fox of Hartford,” Opportunity: Journal of Negro Life, Spring 1948,
- Connecticut Fair Employment Act (1943), as found on “Awakening The Dream In Simsbury.”
- “President's Committee on Fair Employment Practice (FEPC)” The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed. Accessed May 31, 2017.
- “Fair Employment Practices Commission,” The Eleanor Roosevelt Paper Project.
- Mark Williams, Connecticut History on the Web: A World Apart: Connecticut's African Americans, 1914-1970.