About the Para Pro Assessment
The ParaPro Assessment is a test for paraprofessionals adopted by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) that can be used by states and school districts to comply with the NCLB.
The Intenet Based Assessment is available by appointment only at the following locations:
For more information regarding the Internet-Based ParaPro Assessment, including study materials, please visit: www.ets.org/parapro.
|Hartford||Capitol Region Education Council (CREC)||Elizabeth Kaflik
|CREC ParaPro Assessment test dates|
|Participants can call Foothills Adult Education at 1(800)300-4781, ext. 126 to schedule their exam date, or visit the website. EdAdvance tries its best to accommodate scheduling needs.|
|Old Lyme||LEARN, a Regional Educational Service Center||Yvonne Tobey
(860)434-4800, ext. 167
|Online registration is also available by typing ParaPro Assessment in the Search box.|
|Sterling||Sterling School District||Beverly Boyd
|Woodstock||Woodstock Academy||Dr. Michael Harten, Academic Dean
(860)928-6575, ext. 1107
The following providers offer paraeducator professional development. Please see their corresponding sites for additional information.
- Paraeducator Development and Leadership Symposium 2016-17
- American Federation of Teachers Paraprofessionals and School Related Personnel (PSRP)
- Capitol Region Education Council (CREC)
- National Resource Center for Paraeducators
- State Education Resource Center (SERC)
- University of Connecticut Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education Research and Service (UCEDD)