The 2020 Commissioner's Summer Math Challenge stresses the importance of maintaining math skills during the summer. Schools compete based on student population and grade level. The program identifies the schools with the highest percentage of participating enrollment and the highest number of badges earned by participating students. Registration instructions, district reporting forms and all other materials are available online.
Information on the 2020 Summer Math Challenge
- Regististration for Grades 1-8 / Registration for Grades 9-12
- Summer Math Log (Metametrics and Khan Academy)
- Summer Math School Reporting Form - Form must be completed by October 2, 2020.
- Student Certificate
- Information for Principals
- Message to Parents and Students / Mensaje a padres y estudiantes
- Summer Math Flier / Folleto de Summer Math
Top-performing Schools from 2019
Highest Participation - Elementary Level
- Bradley School, Derby Public School
Highest Total Minutes Completed – High School Level
- Guilford High School, Guilford Public Schools
Overall Highest Participating District
- North Haven Public Schools