The 2022 Commissioner's Summer Math Challenge stresses the importance of maintaining math skills during the summer. Schools compete based on student population and grade level. The program identifies the schools with the highest percentage of participating enrollment and the highest number of badges earned by participating students. Registration instructions, district reporting forms and all other materials are available online.
Information on the 2022 Summer Math Challenge
- Metametrics Registration for Grades 1-8 / Khan Academy Registration for Grades 9-12 / Summer Math Passport booklet Grades K-8 / Folleto del pasaporte de matemáticas de verano Grados K-8 (Spanish)
- Summer Math Log (Metametrics and Khan Academy) / Registro de matemáticas de verano (Spanish)
- *NOTE* Creating an electronic version of the log for students to enter their participation information may make collecting data for final reporting back to CSDE easier.
- Summer Math School Reporting Form
- Student Certificate
- Information for Principals
- Message to Parents and Students / Mensaje a padres y estudiantes (Spanish)
- Summer Math Flier / Folleto de Summer Math (Spanish)
- Poster / Afiche (Spanish)