Bilingual Education Statute: Section 10-17e-j, inclusive, of the Connecticut General Statutes
- Sec. 10-17e. Definitions.
- Sec. 10-17f. Duties of boards of education regarding bilingual education programs. Development of state English mastery standard. Regulations.
- Sec. 10-17g. Application for grant. Annual evaluation report.
- Sec. 10-17h. Planning, development or operation of initially required bilingual program. Section 10-17h is repealed.
- Sec. 10-17i. Encouragement of increased language instruction. Proficiency in language recognized on permanent record.
- Sec. 10-17j. Request to commissioner to use certified English as a second language teacher in place of bilingual education teacher in cases of teacher shortage. Teacher exchange programs.