Public Act 21-46 An Act Concerning Social Equity and the Health, Safety and Education of Children, Section 19 (a) and (b), define and allow students to have two Mental Health Wellness (MHW) days in a school year.
- C.G.S. Sec 10-184, Duties of parents. School attendance age requirements.
- C.G.S. Sec. 10-198a, Policies and procedures concerning truants.
- C.G.S. Sec. 10-198b. State Board of Education to define “excused absence”, “unexcused absence” and “disciplinary absence."
- C.G.S. Sec. 10-198c, Chronic Absence, definitions and attendance review teams.
- C.G.S. Sec. 10-198d. Chronic absenteeism prevention and intervention plan.
- C.G.S. Sec. 10-198e, Identification of truancy intervention models.
- C.G.S. Sec. 10-199, Attendance officers. Duties.
- C.G.S. Sec. 10-200, Habitual truants.