Public Comments and Testimonies on Proposed Regulations
- Testimonies of past hearings
- Public comments submitted via the web
Public Comment on Proposed Certification Regulations
All interested parties are invited to express their views and arguments on the proposed regulations during the public comment period of March 30 through April 30, 2010.
NOTE: Your comments and contact information are public. Persons providing comments should use appropriate form and language, as these comments are in the public domain and can be made available under the Freedom of Information Act. These public comments will be made available to the State Board of Education.
Comments may be provided in the following ways:
- In writing, on-line, at the following web site http://www.ctlearning.net/regulationspubliccomment ;
- In writing to Georgette Nemr, Bureau of Educator Standards and Certification, P.O. Box 150471-Room 243, Hartford, Connecticut, 06115-0471; or
- At public hearings, speakers may provide oral comments but are encouraged to also provide written comments:
- Speakers must sign-in.
- Each speaker will be provided 3 minutes to speak, in the order in which they sign-in.
- It is strongly recommended that each speaker bring 2 copies of their testimony to provide to the hearing administrators.
Public Hearing Dates and Sites
Monday, April 5, 2010, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
111 Charter Oak Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
25 Oakview Drive
Trumbull, CT 06611
Monday, April 12, 2010, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
376 Hartford Turnpike
Hampton, CT 06247
Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
355 Goshen Road
Litchfield, CT 06759
Thursday, April 29, 2010, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
205 Skiff Street
Hamden, CT 06517-1095