Child Support


To receive child support services, the public may complete an application, available on-line or from one of our 12 local offices.

A referral is made to the Child Support program if you receive cash benefits (TFA – Temporary Financial Assistance) from the state. The custodial party is required to cooperate with the OCSS by providing any information or documents needed to establish paternity and a child support order. If you receive medical benefits from the state, you may be entitled to Child Support services as well.