-Walk-in services at all DRS branch office locations remain suspended.

-Email the Priority One Taxpayer Assistance Program: DRSPriorityOne_CollectionsAssist@po.state.ct.us.

-Please check our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Obtaining a Duplicate Sales Tax Permit

If your permit is lost or destroyed, you may request a replacement by calling 860-297-5962, sending a secure message or writing to:

Department of Revenue Services
Registration Unit
PO Box 2937
Hartford CT 06104-2937

Be sure to include your Connecticut tax registration number in all correspondence with DRS. There is no charge for renewal or replacement of your Sales and Use Tax Permit.

NOTE:  If DRS determines that taxes are owed to the State of Connecticut and that all administrative or judicial remedies are exhausted or have lapsed, DRS will not issue or renew a license or seller’s permit until the applicant pays the taxes or makes an arrangement with DRS to pay the taxes.