HOLIDAY MESSAGE - The Department of Revenue Services will be closed on Monday, May 30, 2022, a state holiday.

Child Tax Rebate - A new child tax rebate was recently authorized by the Connecticut General Assembly, click here to learn more.

Gas Tax - For updated information on the Suspension of the Motor Fuels Tax click here

Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: - Click here for updated information

myconneCT - Learn more about myconneCT

Checking on Estimated Payments

If you do not have a record of the estimated income tax payments you made during the year, choose one of the options below:
  • Check online anytime:  Log into the TSC-IND to view the payments that you made. If you are logging into the TSC for the first time, you will need the PIN that we mailed you or use the drop down box to use the option to enter a prior year's federal adjusted gross income.  After you log in, select "View Processed Payments" on the Main Menu.
  • Call DRS during business hours:  You may call DRS between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday at 860-297-4771 press 1 for income tax.