Yes. Please follow the directions below.
- Reach out to your case auditor to indicate there will be a check returned.
- Write a check and make the checks payable to "Yardi Systems Inc"
- The memo must include the Tenant’s name and “Case #” which can be found in your UniteCT application – if you have multiple Tenants, make sure to use the Case # connected to the appropriate tenant
- The check should be mailed to:
Yardi Systems, Inc.
12301 Research Blvd Bldg 4, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78759
Common reasons landlords must return funding (other situations may exist):
- Tenant moved out prior to the end of the period paid for by UniteCT;
- Landlord was overpaid on an application;
- Landlord had multiple identical applications processed and paid erroneously;
- Landlord violated the terms of the UniteCT Participation Agreement after being paid.