Employment Success Videos:
Gambling prevention videos:
Housing and Homeless Services videos:
- "Run, Hide, Fight: Surviving an Active Shooter Event"
"You and Your Mental Wellness" by Victoria Molta (Cable Series)
Understanding Compulsive Hoarding (Powerpoint Training Module)
- "The Citizens Community Collaborative" produced by PRCH (Program for Recovery & Community Health)
- Behavioral Health Homes: "My physical health is just as important as my mental health."
- International Overdose Awareness Day September 31st
- "Using Naloxone to Reverse an Opioid Overdose"
- "Becoming Myself: A Transgender Perspective on Behavioral Health"
- Methadone in the Fight Against Opiate Addiction
- "A Common Bond" - a forensic transitional living program
- Disordered Gambling and the Criminal Justice System
- "Men and Trauma" video Viewing advisory!
- Embrace, Don't Disgrace - Media Campaign Video Vignettes
- Mindfulness Meditation Videos
- CMHC Wellness Center
- CT Legal Rights Project (CLRP) - Legal Services for People in Recovery
- "Back from the Brink: The Need for Narcan" Viewing advisory!
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team - introductory video
- Disordered Gambling Integration Project (DiGIn) - "Don't Gamble With Your Recovery"
- Crisis Intervention Teams for First Responders - Overview of CIT Model
- "Camp Street" - Transitional living program for men coming out of CT Valley Hospital.
- "Shining Stars" - Young adults sharing their stories of resilience and recovery.
- "Recovery Specialist Voluntary Program - R.S.V.P." - recovery support for parents separated from their children.
- Women's Services Practice Improvement Collaborative (WSPIC)
- Transitional Case Management Program (TCM)
- Transitional Case Management/DOC Collaboration
- The Mental Health Waiver Program - clients discuss their success in the program.
- "Never Quit Trying" - clients discuss how they quit smoking.
- CVH Health Fair - "Recovery to Wellness"
- Co-Occurring Disorders Conference - video highlights!
- Advocacy Unlimited - highlights of an AU graduation ceremony.
- STAR Program - women's program at Connecticut Valley Hospital.
- "Trauma: No More Secrets" - Women discuss their trauma histories and recovery stories.
Problem Gambling PSAs:
Other Video Resources: