Southeastern Mental Health Authority
(On the grounds of Uncas on Thames)
401 West Thames St., Building 301, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: 860-859-4500
- Take Route 395N or 395S to Exit 9 (Route 2A)
- Once onto Route 2A, take Exit 1 to Route 32. Take a left onto Route 32.
- Proceed on Route 32 for approximately 2 miles
- Directly across from the Charles Toyota automobile dealership, take a left into the Uncas on Thames Campus where SMHA is located.
- Proceed up the hill. Bear right at the fork. SMHA is the first brick building on your left at the top of the hill. Enter through the main entrance directly under the large metal awning.
There is visitor and handicap parking next to the entrance of the building, with additional parking across the street from the main entrance.
SMHA is served by the SEAT Bus Line. For SEAT bus line schedules, go to Bus Routes & Schedules - Southeast Area Transit District.
Return to: SMHA Home