SMHA 24-Hour Crisis Line: (860) 886-9302
DMHAS Addiction Treatment 24-hour Hotline: 1-800-563-4086
To Schedule an Intake:
Mobile Outreach Team (MOT): (860) 859-4560 for case management services
OPtions Outpatient Program: (860) 859-4738 for outpatient services
- Take Route 395N or 395S to Exit 9 (Route 2A)
- Once onto Route 2A, take Exit 1 to Route 32. Take a left onto Route 32.
- Proceed on Route 32 for approximately 2 miles
- Directly across from the Charles Toyota automobile dealership, take a left into the Uncas on Thames Campus where SMHA is located.
- Proceed up the hill. Bear right at the fork. SMHA is the first brick building on your left at the top of the hill. Enter through the main entrance directly under the large metal awning.
There is visitor and handicap parking next to the entrance of the building, with additional parking across the street from the main entrance.
SMHA is served by the SEAT Bus Line. For SEAT bus line schedules, go to Southeast Area Transit District - SEAT Bus
Return to: SMHA Home