Women's REACH Program
The Women's REACH (Recovery, Engagement, Access, Coaching & Healing) program provides statewide integration of 15 Recovery Navigators positioned throughout each of the five DMHAS regions. The Recovery Navigators are women who are in a position to use their own personal recovery journey to help others. These women use recovery coaching techniques and case management services to support women in their community. Services are prioritized for pregnant or parenting women with substance use or co-occurring disorders. Based on an outreach and engagement model, female recovery navigator develop collaborative relationships with local community based programs and providers within the medical and behavioral health community including birthing hospitals, recovery based programs and other state partners including DCF and OEC. The recovery navigators work within their respective communities to engage women needing access to care to increase real time engagement with treatment and support the development of an individualized recovery support network. These navigators have a key role in the development and support of individualized plans of safe care, in line with state and federal CAPTA legislation.
- CASA Inc.: Covering Region 1 Serving the towns of: Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, Wilton.
- The Connection, Inc.: Covering Region 2 Serving the towns of: Ansonia, Bethany, Branford, Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Derby, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, East Haven, Essex, Guilford, Haddam, Hamden, Killingworth, Lyme, Madison, Meriden, Middlefield, Middletown, Milford, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Orange, Portland, Seymour, Shelton, Wallingford, Westbrook, West Haven, Woodbridge.
- Advanced Behavioral Health: Covering Region 3 Serving the towns of: Ashford, Bozrah, Brooklyn, Cantebury, Chaplin, Colchester, Columbia, Coventry, East Lyme, Eastford, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Hampton, Killingly, Lebanon, Ledyard, Lisbon, Mansfield, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Plainfield, Pomfret, Preston, Putnam, Salem, Scotland, Sprague, Sterling, Stonington, Thompson, Union, Voluntown, Waterford, Willington, Windham, Woodstock.
- The Village for Families & Children: Covering Region 4 Serving the towns of: Andover, Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Bolton, Bristol, Burlington, Canton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Hebron, Kensington, Manchester, Marlborough, New Britain, Newington, Plainville, Plymouth, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Southington, Stafford, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, Windsor Locks.
- McCall Center for Behavioral Health: Covering Region 5 Serving the towns of: Barkhamsted, Beacon Falls, Bethel, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Canaan, Cheshire, Colebrook, Cornwall, Danbury, Goshen, Hartland, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Middlebury, Morris, Naugatuck, New Fairfield, New Hartford, New Milford, Newtown, Norfolk, North Canaan, Oxford, Prospect, Redding, Ridgefield, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Sherman, Southbury, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren, Washington, Waterbury, Watertown, Winchester, Winsted, Wolcott, and Woodbury.
- REACH Brochure (pdf)
- CAPTA/Family Care Plan
- Map of Providers (pdf)