Luiza Barnat, MS, MBA, LMFT, Director | (860) 418-6828 | email@example.com
Statewide Opioid Response Webinar Series
- Opioid Services Overview - 10/19/21
- Opioid Services Prevention Initiatives - 11/12/21
- Harm Reduction Strategies - 12/6/21
- Criminal Justice Efforts - 1/7/22
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services & Information:
- CT Behavioral Health Partnership (BHP) Medication Assisted Treatment Locator Map
- Methadone Clinics in CT
- Map of Methadone Clinics in CT
- Information on Medication for Opiate Addiction (Spanish)
- Information on Naltrexone (Spanish)
- Information on Buprenorphine (Spanish)
- The Facts about Buprenorphine
- Medication Assisted Treatment - Information for Family & Friends
- Medication Assisted Treatment Learning Collaborative
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (Polish)
Recovery Support for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD):
- How Can We Help?
- CT State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant
- Mobile Employment Services
- Prevention and Treatment Resources
Regulations and Guidelines:
- Federal Methadone Exception Requests
- Federal Methadone Regulations
CT BHP - Beacon Health Options Medication Assisted Treatment
The CT BHP is a Partnership that consists of the Departments of Children and Families (DCF), Social Services (DSS), Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS), and Beacon Health Options® designed to create an integrated behavioral health service system for our members.
National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment
The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment is a non-profit organization formed to help people in need of treatment find treatment providers who are willing and able to treat opioid dependency in the privacy of a doctor’s office.
American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence, Inc.
Organization to support the legitimacy of methadone maintenance as a valuable treatment for opioid dependence and to increase the availability of comprehensive treatment services to people in need of care.
American Society of Addiction Medicine
Dedicated to improving access to care, as well as to increase its quality and effectiveness for patients and their families. Working to get addictive medicine and approved medical category
Connecticut Communities for Addiction Recovery (CCAR)
CCAR is an independent, grass-roots level, statewide network made up recovering people, their significant others, families and friends working together towards ensuring that our society will see addiction treatment and recovery as a positive effort in the future.
National Alliance of Methadone Advocates
National Alliance of Methadone Advocates is composed of methadone maintenance patients and supporters of quality treatment. With members and supporters worldwide, as well as state and regional chapters in the U.S.