Community Support Program (CSP)
CSP includes a comprehensive array of rehabilitation services most of which are provided in non-office settings by a mobile staff. Services are focused on skill building with a goal of maximizing self-management skills and independence. Community-based treatment enables the team to become intimately familiar with the individual’s surroundings, strengths and challenges, and to assist the individual in learning skills applicable to his/her living environment. The team services and interventions are highly individualized and tailored to the needs and preferences of the individual.
CSP services focus on building and maintaining a therapeutic relationship with the individual while delivering rehabilitative, skill building interventions and activities, facilitating connections to the individual's community recovery supports, providing access to a Certified Peer Support Specialist who is specially trained and can provide effective self-help strategies and expertise through their lived experience, targeted case management (TCM) and emphasizing the individual's choices, goals and recovery path.
- Tips for Recognizing a Good Person-Centered Plan
- Tip Sheet: Goals in Person Centered Recovery Planning
- Tip Sheet: Creating SMART Objectives
- Tip Sheet: Intervention/Action Steps
- Taking Care of Myself: A Guide for When I Leave the Hospital (English & Spanish)
- Person Centered Recovery Planning (PCRP) - Documents on Person Centered Recovery Planning (PCRP) including: Getting in the Driver's Seat of Your Treatment: Preparing for Your Plan - Spring 2010 (English & Spanish versions)
- Archives for Reference