REP Education and Public Information
The following resources are made available to prepare for a potential nuclear incident.
- 2021-2022 Radiological Emergency Information for Connecticut's Agricultural Community
- CT Boaters Guide
- 2021-2022 Media Guide
- Transient Pamphlet (2021)
- 2021-2022 Safety Planning Information for Neighbors of Millstone Power Station (English)
- Safety Planning Information for Neighbors of Millstone Power Station (Spanish)
- Functional Needs Survey Card - 2021
- Public Emergency Notification Poster
Other Radiological Hazard Preparedness Resources
- TED Talk: Can you survive a Nuclear Fallout
- How Can I Prepare for A Radiological Emergency?
- Radiation Emergencies and Preparedness
- Where to go in a Radiation Emergency