in Response to Notice for Public Comment
for Proposals for RFP Phase II
In a September 14, 2017 Public Notice, DEEP issued notice of its intent to accept public comment on the three Finalist's proposals for the redevelopment of the Connecticut Solid Waste System Project until Friday, October 20, 2017. In an October 30, 2017 Press Release, DEEP announced that the public comment period had been extended through Friday, November 24, 2017. DEEP later extended the comment period further to December 8, 2017. The following comments were submitted in response to this notice:
Comments Received by December 8, 2017:
- Belaval, Judy, resident of Wallingford, CT.
- Bristol Facility Policy Board.
- Central Connecticut Solid Waste Authority.
- City of Hartford, Advisory Commission on the Environment.
- City of Hartford, Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Connecticut Coalition for Environmental Justice. Supplemental Documentation.
- Connecticut Chapter, National Waste and Recycling Association.
- EcoHub, LLC.
- Johnson, Lynn, resident of Hartford, CT.
- Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority (MIRA).
- Sanchez, James, Hartford City Councilman.
- Swarr, Thomas, resident of Hartford, CT.
Comments Received After December 8, 2017:
Content Last Updated February 21, 2020