Plan Your Visit
- Whitfield House, Gift Shop & Visitor Center open 10:00-4:00, Wednesday-Sunday
- Free admission for Connecticut resident children ages 18 and younger and one accompanying Connecticut resident adult. No need to make reservations or purchase advance tickets — just show up anytime 10:00-4:00, Wednesday-Sunday.
- Gift Shop & Visitor Center open 10:00-4:00 most weekdays
- Whitfield House open weekdays by appointment
Adults (18-64) - $10
Seniors (65 & older) & Veterans - $8
Youth (6-17) - $5
Children (5 & younger) - Free
Active-duty military personnel & up to 5 family members - Free
Free Outdoor Experiences:
- Explore the site’s history through interpretive signs with photos and links to online material
- Pick up the “I Spy” Bingo game at the parking lot kiosk and search the museum grounds for 5 in a row
- Picnic, play catch, read, paint, and more – there are over 8 acres of sunny and shady spots to enjoy!
248 Old Whitfield Street
Guilford, CT 06437
- free parking
- 1/2-mile south of the Guilford Green
- 1/4-mile north of the Guilford Train Station
Learn more about the surrounding area at CTvisit.com.