The Department of Economic and Community Development is soliciting proposals from organizations to administer programs that will aid the growth of new and existing small businesses during the next five years. Primary components of proposals should maximize private sector capital relative to state funding; provide financial and technical assistance; support underserved businesses and businesses in all stages of development; and include plans to become self-sustaining.
Dates after the due date for proposals (“Proposals Due”) are non-binding target dates only. The Department may amend the schedule as needed. Any change to non-target dates will be made by means of an amendment to this RFP and will be posted on the State Contracting Portal and, if available, the Department’s RFP Web Page.
- RFP Released: Monday, August 9, 2021
- RFP Informational Conference Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- Letter of Intent Due: Monday, August 23, 2021
- Deadline for Questions: Friday, August 27, 2021
- Answers Released: Friday, September 3, 2021
- Proposals Due: Thursday, September 30, 2021
- (*) Start of Contract: Monday, November 1, 2021
The Informational Conference for the Small Business Support Programs RFP was held on Zoom by DECD on August 17, 2021. The following items were referenced for follow up in the meeting: