The Department of Economic and Community Development is soliciting proposals from nonprofit organizations to administer programs that will aid the growth of new and existing small businesses during the next five years. Primary components of proposals should support underserved businesses and businesses in all stages of development. Proposals also should contain one or more of the following: a creative grant program, technical assistance, and/or new or innovative concepts to assist small business.
Dates after the due date for proposals (“Proposals Due”) are non-binding target dates only. The Department may amend the schedule as needed. Any change to non-target dates will be made by means of an amendment to this RFP and will be posted on the State Contracting Portal and, if available, the Department’s RFP Web Page.
- RFP Released: Friday, February 4, 2022
- RFP Informational Conference: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Letter of Intent Due: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- Deadline for Questions: Monday, February 28, 2022
- Answers Released: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Proposals Due: Friday, March 11, 2022
- (*) Start of Contract: Friday, April 15, 2022