Each year in Connecticut, traveler spending drives $15.5 billion in business sales, generates $959 million in state/local tax revenues, and directly supports over 84,000 jobs. But sharing the natural beauty, cultural richness and diverse experiences of Connecticut is more than a numbers game. In fact, we consider the businesses and attractions that make up the Connecticut tourism industry — such as hotels, restaurants, museums, parks and more — as our partners in working to share with the world just what makes our state so great.
Here are just a few of the benefits of partnering with Connecticut Tourism.
- Free listing on CTvisit.com. More than five million people a year use CTVisit.com to plan their adventures in Connecticut. Be where they can find you.
- More visibility. Your business can be featured in original content that is developed weekly for CTvisit.com and shared across social media and email.
- Increased sales and attendance. Marketing efforts, public relations and other promotional opportunities help drive your business.
- National (and international) attention. The Office of Tourism works with national and international travel consortiums to promote Connecticut to visitors all over the world.
Connecticut offers a wide range of support programs and marketing opportunities for tourism partners.
- Sign up for your free, personalized listing.
- Find out how you can make the most of state marketing resources.
- Join regional partners for strategic partner sessions meetings during the year, discussing marketing, social media, public relations and other pertinent topics.
- Sponsor or attend the annual Connecticut Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
- Get attention for a uniquely Connecticut-made product.
- Distinguish your hotel, motel or B&B as environmentally conscious.
Here are just a few of Connecticut’s tourism partners.
For more information on the advantages of relocating or growing your Tourism business here in Connecticut, please contact Randy Fiveash at (860) 500-2369, or email email@example.com.