- Secretary of the State - Commercial Recording Division — files and maintains legally required records showing the formation of and fundamental changes to corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships and other businesses.
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center (CERC) — provides free online information about the state's business registration requirements. Learn what you need to do to set up a new or relocated business in Connecticut – and who can help you with this process.
- CERC SiteFinder — links to a comprehensive online real estate database of available commercial and industrial properties in Connecticut.
- Connecticut Business Incubator Network (CBIN) — develops programs designed to accelerate young startup businesses from an emerging concept to a viable enterprise.
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center (CERC) — provides free online information about business requirements and application forms as well as personalized assistance service related to the state's business licensing and registration process at no cost to new and expanding businesses.
- Connecticut Licensing Information Center (CLIC) — provides free online information about business requirements and application forms as well as personalized assistance service related to the state's business licensing and registration process at no cost to new and expanding businesses.
- Connecticut Small Business Development Center (CTSBDC) — provides professional, confidential, and expert business advice for small business owners and entrepreneurs to start, grow and thrive.
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) — provides insight on the process of establishing and operating a business.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) — centralizes access to management information for small business owners.
- University of Hartford Entrepreneurial Center — supports aspiring entrepreneurs, startups and growing businesses. They also offer regular business classes and workshops to help start and grow your business.
- Women’s Business Development Council (WBDC) — offers business programs and services that provide entrepreneurial education, financial training and small business advice to women.
- Connecticut Small Business Innovation Research Office (CT SBIR) — helps high-tech small businesses and entrepreneurs compete for and win federal SBIR/STTR awards. They facilitate commercialization by collaborating with industry, government and academia.
- Connecticut State Technology Extension Program (CONNSTEP) — offers engineering and technical support for small and mid-sized manufacturing firms.
- Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT) — helps manufacturers apply innovative tools and practices to increase efficiencies, improve workforce development and boost competitiveness.
- Institute of Technology and Business Development (ITBD) — technical training, skill development, industrial modernization, marketing, financial and networking opportunities.
- Procurement Technology Assistance Program (PTAP) — marketing assistance for Connecticut businesses that sell or wish to sell products and services to federal, state and local government.
- University of Connecticut Innovation Portal — assists existing companies seeking assistance with technology-related issues and/or entrepreneurs developing new tech-related products and forming new tech-based firms.