The Connection and Correlation (CC) category of our Arts Learning grants provides funding to create connections between arts experiences and the Pre-K through Grade 12 school curriculum.
This competitive program grants requests of between $3,000-5,000 and also requires:
- a 25% minimum cash match: $750-$1,250
- a total project minimum of $3,750-$6,250 (including match)
Applicants can be from any of the following types of organizations:
- Pre-K through Grade 12 schools and affiliated parent organizations
- 501(c)(3) arts organizations seeking to provide a programs connecting to/correlating with Pre-K through Grade 12 school day curriculum
- Arts program of a 501(c)(3) non-arts organization seeking to provide a program connecting to/correlating with Pre-K through Grade 12 school day curriculum
Note: Regional Service Organizations are not eligible for these grants.
Projects engaging a teaching artist(s) must engage at least one teaching artist from COA's Directory of Teaching Artists in the “Connecting/Correlating” or “Integrating” category. Successful projects in this category will likely include professional development.
If you meet the criteria above, you may want to explore other funding opportunities, including applying for an Access Grant.
The application process for the FY19 grants is closed.
October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019
How to Apply
For information or if you have questions, contact Bonnie Koba via email at email@example.com.