Liquor Control Issues Guidance for Temporary Permit Holders Seeking Refunds
Monday, March 16th, 2020 – Today, the Department of Consumer Protection’s (DCP) Liquor Control Division released an implementation order to guide temporary liquor permit holders seeking refunds for their permits due to COVID-19 related event cancellations. This is a result of Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7B.
Temporary liquor permit types include:
- Temporary Liquor for Charitable Organization 501c3 (LCO)
- Temporary Liquor for Non-Commercial Organization (LTA)
- Temporary Beer for Non-Commercial Organization (LTB)
- Temporary Off Premises Auction for Non-Profit Corporation (LNC)
- Temporary Special Club for existing licensed Clubs going off-site (LSP)
Instructions about how permittees may request a refund are included in Monday’s Implementation Order.
Lora Rae Anderson
(860) 713-6019 (office)
(860) 247-8711 (cell)