Homemaker Companion Agency Reinstatement
IMPORTANT: If you change your organizational structure, for example, from individual/sole proprietor to Limited Liability Company or Corporation you must reapply for a new registration. Please click here to access the New Application.
- A homemaker-companion agency registration may be reinstated, provided a completed reinstatement form and all applicable fees are submitted not later than three (3) years after the date of expiration of the registration. Any such reinstated registration shall expire on the next succeeding October 31st.
- All Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships are required to hold an active Certificate of Good Standing with the Connecticut Secretary of the State. You may check the status of your entity online at www.sots.ct.gov.
- All homemaker-companion agencies must provide proof of the required surety bond of $10,000 or more.
To download the paper reinstatement form click on the link below:
To complete the reinstatement online:
- If you have your User Id and Password, please go to https://www.elicense.ct.gov to access your account.
- You may request your User ID and Password by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Registration type
- Registration number
- Email address
Questions can be emailed to the License Services Division at email@example.com