To protect the health and safety of the public and our employees, DCP has limited on-site staffing at 450 Columbus Blvd. While mail and phone calls will be processed as quickly as possible, we recommend using our online services, or sending an email to the appropriate division/person instead. We apologize for any inconvenience.

CPA Change Name/Address

  • Go to
  • Access your account by entering your User Id and Password
  • Select Address and General Maintenance under Online Services to submit your address change
  • If you need your User Id and Password, submit a request to

To report a change of address, please send an email to with the following information:

  • CPA License/Registration Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Current Address of Record
  • New Address
To report a name change, please send an email to with the following information:
  • CPA License/Registration Number
  • Current Name on License
  • New Name
  • A copy of an official court document reflecting the legal name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree) or a copy of a driver's license reflecting the name change.