IMPORTANT: If there has been a change in ownership, a new application must be submitted. Please click here to access the initial application.
The following may be reinstated, provided a completed reinstatement and all applicable fees are submitted online not later than three (3) years after the date of expiration. The reinstatement shall bring the license/registration active to the current year.
- Public Weigher
- Weighing & Measuring Device
- Weighing & Measuring Device Dealer
- Weighing & Measuring Device Repair
To complete the reinstatement online:
- If you have your User Id and Password, please go to www.elicense.ct.gov to access your account. Once logged in, the Reinstatement Application can be found under Online Services.
- You may request your User ID and Password by emailing the following information to email@example.com:
- License/registration type
- License/registration number
- Email address
Questions can be emailed to the Food and Standards Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.