Real Estate TeamsReal Estate "Team" means a group of at least two licensed real estate brokers or real estate salespersons who are affiliated with the same sponsoring real estate broker and engage in advertising as a group using a team name.
- Teams must have a minimum of two members.
- All members of a Team must have an active CT license and have the same sponsoring broker.
- A broker may not be on the same Team as a salesperson that they sponsor.
- Only individual licensees may be a Team member, no brokerage business entities.
- Teams must comply with the requirements set forth in Public Act No.21-167
Online application only.
The following Team Member Form must be completed and signed by the sponsoring broker of the Team, and uploaded to the online application: Team Member Form
Important Information regarding setting up your online account:
If you DO NOT have an existing account under the name of your Real Estate Team, click “Register” in the top left corner of the screen.
The name under which you register must be the name of your Real Estate Team.
DO NOT use an existing online account for a real estate broker or salesperson to apply for a Real Estate Team.
After you register, click on "Initial Application" under Activities
To access the online system, please click this link
Initial Team Application Fee - $565.00 (non-refundable)
All Team registrations expire annually on January 31st. (January 31, 2023)
- Renewal Fee - $375.00
- Renewal Information
Changes to Team Members:
Changes to Registration:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org